TESCO has launched a massive sale on Easter treats – and hot cross buns are only 35p.
Up to half price has been slashed off goodies including Cadbury Mini Egg chocolate gateaus and Easter brownie bites.
We’ve had a look on Tesco’s website, and most of the items are on sale until mid-July – so you have a while to stock up.
The deal, which was spotted by hotukdeals, includes 12 items – we’ve rounded up a list below.
Tesco hasn’t confirmed if the sale is online only, so we’ve asked for more details and we will update you as soon as we know more.
If you’re not ready to give up hot cross buns just yet, you can get a pack of four for half price, down from 70p to 35p.
What’s in the Tesco Easter treats sale?
HOT cross bun lovers might want to head to Tesco.
The shop has knocked up to half price off a range of Easter treats, including items goodies from Cadbury’s.
Here’s what hotukdeals says is on the list:
- Hot Cross Buns 4 Pack – was 70p, now 35p
- Salted Caramel & Choco Chip Hot Cross Buns 4 Pack – was 80p, now 40p
- Tesco 9 Easter Mini Fairy Cakes – was £1.80, now 90p
- Tesco 12 Easter Chocolate Cornflakes Nests – was £2, now £1
- Tesco 8 Easter Cornflake Clusters – was £1, now 50p
- Tesco 9 Easter Brownie Bites – was £1, now 50p
- Thorntons 10 Spring Caramel Shortcake Bites – was £1, now 50p
- Mcvitie’s Jaffa Cakes Zingy Lemon Cake Bars 5 Pack – was £1, now 50p
- Tesco 2 Easter Chocolate Doughnuts – currently unavailable
- Cadbury Creme Egg Chocolate Cake 6 Pack – was £2, now £1
- Cadbury 4 Mini Egg Nest Cakes – currently unavailable
- Cadbury Mini Eggs Chocolate Gateau – was £3, now £1.50
A range of Cadbury’s Easter treats are on sale too.
Instead of £2, you’ll only have to pay £1 for Cadbury Creme Egg Chocolate Cakes, and Cadbury Mini Eggs Chocolate Gateau has been cut from £3 to £1.50.
A pack of Thorntons 10 Easter Caramel Shortcake Bites are 50p, down from £1, and McVitie’s Jaffa Cakes Lemon Cake Bars are also 50p, down from £1.
A range of Tesco’s own treats are on sale too, including a pack of two chocolate Easter doughnuts for 65p down from £1.30, and a pack of nine Easter Brownie Bites for 50p, down from £1.
Tesco isn’t the only supermarket who has slashed the price of Easter goodies.
Superdrug is selling Cadbury creme eggs for just 25p – more than half off the original price of 64p.
You can order the treats online from Superdrug’s website for click and collect only, not home delivery, which is free.
Ocado is also selling creme eggs for cheap at 33p down from 50p, and has knocked a third off the price of some Easter eggs including ones from Lindt and Cadbury’s.
Ocado charge a minimum delivery fee of £2.99 and a maximum of £6.99 for orders of less than £75.
We tested Easter eggs from supermarkets including Aldi, Tesco and M&S to see which ones are best.
Plus, we rounded up the cheapest Easter eggs ahead of the bank holiday weekend.
And here’s what happened when we taste tested supermarket hot cross buns.