FORMULA ONE returns as what looks set to be the most competitive season in years moves on to the picturesque Portuguese Grand Prix.
Lewis Hamilton leads the early rankings with one win and one podium, but Red Bull’s Max Verstappen is just a point behind.
Last season it was Hamilton who took the chequered flag at Portimao, with teammate Valtteri Bottas in second.
What time does F1 Portuguese Grand Prix qualifying start?
As ever, the race weekend takes place over three gruelling days.
- Portuguese Grand Prix qualifying is on Saturday, May 1 and begins at 3pm BST.
- Before that, practice three will be held at 12 noon.
- The big race itself will see lights out at the same time on Sunday, May 2.
🏁 F1 2021 calendar: practice times, dates and racetrack info
What TV channel is the F1 Portuguese Grand Prix on and can I live stream it?
- You can catch all of the action live on Sky Sports F1.
- Coverage of the practice sessions begins at 11am on Friday.
- If you’re not a Sky customer, grab a NOW TV pass from £9.99 to stream wherever you are.
F1 committed to racism fight despite no Twitter boycott as Hamilton tops practice
Full race schedule
Friday, April 30
- Practice 1 – 11.30am to 12.30pm
- Practice 2 – 3pm to 4pm
Saturday, May 1
- Practice 3 – 12pm to 1pm
- Qualifying – 3pm to 4pm